DAC Store Terms and Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd is a business in the Information Technology industry and is an authorised supplier of third party cloud based services and products, hereinafter also referred to as the “Reseller”. All services and products provided are subject to acceptance of the End User Agreement and the DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd Standard Business Terms.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within three days and delivery confirmed by way email.
- Refund policy and risk of loss
All Fees relating to Your Services Consumption and/or Additional Services consumption are final and nonrefundable.
DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569. Please refer to the Privacy and Security Policy.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to ww.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility and Use of Services
- Orders and FOREX Rate
- SKU numbers take preference over descriptions.
- The quoted values are based on a Rand/Dollar rate of exchange. The values may change if the exchange rate changes prior to a valid order being received. Note that currency fluctuations are managed with the Microsoft billing cycle which coincide with the 18th or closest working day of each month
- The quoted values are based on supplier rates at time of quotation. The values may change if the supplier rates changes prior to a valid order being received.
- You should request updated quotations on the day of placing an order to verify if any quoted rates have changed.
- All orders are subject to the ordering party having sufficient credit available.
- DAC Systems will validate the contents of an order upon receipt.
- Orders for subscriptions will continue indefinitely until DAC Systems receives a valid request for the subscription to be suspended where suspensions are possible.
- The purchase order number/s received at inception will be used for the duration of each subscription unless otherwise specified.
- Orders received by DAC Systems are considered final and cannot be cancelled except where DAC Systems is unable to sufficiently validate and/or process an order.
- The delivery times are non-binding commercial estimates which DAC Systems will make all reasonable efforts to achieve.
- Errors and Omissions excluded
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, as 246 Jean Ave, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa.
DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as DAC Systems and with registration number 2000/004283/07.
- DAC Systems (Pty) Ltd contact details
Company Physical Address: PlanetDAC, 246 Jean Avenue, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Email: email@example.com, Telephone: 0860 000 322